NLG Non-Conductive D Ring Tool Tethers form part of NLG's unique Instant Tether System™ for stopping dropped objects and is well established as the preferred option for workers at height. They can be retro-fitted to almost any tool avoiding the unnecessary expense of buying new tools or the associated downtime of sending tools off site to be adapted for tethering.
When used with Tether Tape™, the NLG D Ring Tether Points provide a solution to a multitude of tools commonly used at work. This metal-free version is uniquely suited to electrical work or using near sensitive surfaces.
- Non-conductive, lightweight ballistic plastic D Ring
- Extended product life with high strength, wear resistant webbing
- Extra deep catch design for ultimate security
- Faster visual inspections with contrast stitching
- Works with Tether Tape™
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Dynamic load tested and third-party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 60mm x 12mm
- Max Load: 1KG (2.2lbs)